Grandsons of Liberty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» What have you done for liberty today?
What have you done for liberty today? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 pm by /k/mass

» Biden never did care about Assault weapons.
What have you done for liberty today? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 am by He-Man

» Clinton on Benghazi: "What difference does it make?"
What have you done for liberty today? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:20 am by Steppenwolf

» Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens
What have you done for liberty today? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:27 am by L1veFreeOrDie

» Guns Across America protests
What have you done for liberty today? EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 am by He-Man

» Kennesaw, GA celebrates 25 years without gun violence
What have you done for liberty today? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 am by He-Man

» Reliable news outlets
What have you done for liberty today? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 am by He-Man

» Today's Going To Be Intresting
What have you done for liberty today? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 pm by ConcealedShadow

» The Library
What have you done for liberty today? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:37 pm by Steppenwolf

Urgent Action Items
Email your reps with Ruger's Take Action Now!
+----------------------------+
OPPOSE A NATIONAL FIREARM REGISTRY
-------------------------------
EMAIL YOUR REPS with the GOA against President Obama's infringement of our liberties.
GOA Action Alert: Biden Proposals
POPVOX helps you get in touch with your reps regarding current bills. You can also see which bills your rep has sponsored or co-sponsored.

What have you done for liberty today?

5 posters

Go down

What have you done for liberty today? Empty What have you done for liberty today?

Post by He-Man Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:16 am

This thread is all about the things that we do to ensure our freedom is preserved in our daily lives, be it something as simple as imparting the wisdom of our forefathers on another, to exercising our rights, to writing elected officials, to spreading the word about GoL, and anything in between. Even if you have nothing to contribute, you can read through this thread, and maybe see something that you hadn't thought of. I'm sure I'll amend this post in due time, because there are other things that are slipping my mind at 2 a.m.
He-Man
He-Man

Back to top Go down

What have you done for liberty today? Empty URGENT! Iowa Lawmaker Says the Government Needs to Ban and Confiscate Semi-Automatic Weapons

Post by L1veFreeOrDie Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Urgent Alert!!!! Iowa lawmaker Representative Daniel Muhlbauer is advocating a ban on semi-automatic weapons and stating the government needs to "start taking them". He is calling for gun bans and confiscation. We must let him know that we do not support his advocation of gun control and that he has lost all credibility as a lawmaker. Here is his contact information - Phone: 515 281-3221 Please share. Look him up online for an email address. The forum won't allow to post an email address at this time.

L1veFreeOrDie
L1veFreeOrDie

Back to top Go down

What have you done for liberty today? Empty Re: What have you done for liberty today?

Post by He-Man Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:36 am

In addition to sharing ideas amongst each other, I figure this can be a de facto place to post any letters to elected officials, if you want them proofread or want any constructive criticism from other Grandsons. Keep the criticism constructive, though. If you see a mistake or flaw in something posted by another, be civil about pointing it out.
He-Man
He-Man

Back to top Go down

What have you done for liberty today? Empty Re: What have you done for liberty today?

Post by He-Man Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:25 am

Ruger recently added a feature to their website allowing you to send an email to every elected official that represents you, from county clerk, to President Obama himself, and everyone in between, calling for them to do the right thing, and NOT impose more restrictive gun laws. It's an extremely quick and efficient way to contact everyone that represents you in one fell swoop. I've done it. Have you?

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/#
He-Man
He-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Steppenwolf Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:27 am

Dem GOA action alerts:
http://capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/alert/?alertid=62339821&PROCESS=Take+Action

Also, support P2P file transfers:
http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/reform-copyright-laws.html
Steppenwolf
Steppenwolf
Admin

https://grandsons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Generic Person Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:26 am

Thank you, Gentlemen.
I will forward these three links to my bros.
please keep them coming.

Generic Person

Back to top Go down

What have you done for liberty today? Empty oh noes

Post by /k/mass Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Yeah, so I was on the 4chans the other day when I started talking about change and they banned me for "cp"

The real reason is that I found another patriot and now he will spread the word to the others.

The end game has started. Start establishing RPs and central bases of operation in each chapter.

And start burying caches ASAP. I can't do much from where I am now but by the end of this summer, I'm going to have a bunch of guns and a bunch of friends with guns

/k/mass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down