Grandsons of Liberty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» What have you done for liberty today?
Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 pm by /k/mass

» Biden never did care about Assault weapons.
Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 am by He-Man

» Clinton on Benghazi: "What difference does it make?"
Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:20 am by Steppenwolf

» Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens
Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:27 am by L1veFreeOrDie

» Guns Across America protests
Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 am by He-Man

» Kennesaw, GA celebrates 25 years without gun violence
Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 am by He-Man

» Reliable news outlets
Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 am by He-Man

» Today's Going To Be Intresting
Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 pm by ConcealedShadow

» The Library
Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:37 pm by Steppenwolf

Urgent Action Items
Email your reps with Ruger's Take Action Now!
+----------------------------+
OPPOSE A NATIONAL FIREARM REGISTRY
-------------------------------
EMAIL YOUR REPS with the GOA against President Obama's infringement of our liberties.
GOA Action Alert: Biden Proposals
POPVOX helps you get in touch with your reps regarding current bills. You can also see which bills your rep has sponsored or co-sponsored.

Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens

4 posters

Go down

Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens Empty Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens

Post by L1veFreeOrDie Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:21 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/shock-claim-obama-only-wants-military-leaders-who-will-fire-on-u-s-citizens

What do you guys think of this? Pretty scary stuff. Dr. Jim Garrow is a well respected activist, not some shock jock. He is famous for saving thousands of baby girls from genocide in China. For the record I am not saying I believe this. Just putting it out there.
L1veFreeOrDie
L1veFreeOrDie

Back to top Go down

Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens Empty Re: Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens

Post by Noli mi tangere Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:11 pm

It can't be refuted that this administration is attempting to change the service culture. I personally wouldn't be surprised if this happens to be his goal.
Noli mi tangere
Noli mi tangere

Back to top Go down

Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens Empty Re: Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens

Post by He-Man Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Gen. Mattis is on his way out because of him. As a former marine, this is unacceptable.
He-Man
He-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Steppenwolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 am

http://www.history.army.mil/html/faq/oaths.html

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."
Steppenwolf
Steppenwolf
Admin

https://grandsons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noli mi tangere Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am

Steppenwolf wrote:http://www.history.army.mil/html/faq/oaths.html

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

I believe its imperative that we incorporate an oath based off the above into our charter. All members of the Grandsons of Liberty should swear to support, defend and uphold the constitution. I've heard rumors of officers being passed up for promotion to O-5 and beyond based purely upon political affiliation within recent years.
Noli mi tangere
Noli mi tangere

Back to top Go down

Post by Steppenwolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 am

We discussed this a bit when we drafted the charter, but we decided not to primarily because we intended the GoL to be an international organization, and wanted our defense of liberty to extend beyond the US constitution.
Steppenwolf
Steppenwolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noli mi tangere Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:15 am

Steppenwolf wrote:We discussed this a bit when we drafted the charter, but we decided not to primarily because we intended the GoL to be an international organization, and wanted our defense of liberty to extend beyond the US constitution.

Understood: But we need to be honest with ourselves. It's a little late for Europe. They had their chance to resist the tyranny of the Statist and they failed, miserably. I feel at this time that I must tender my resignation from this group;to be honest, I only care about the United States for its the last, best hope for liberty on the planet.
Noli mi tangere
Noli mi tangere

Back to top Go down

Post by Steppenwolf Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:06 am

As a fellow American, I understand your point completely. Many of us have sworn to support, uphold, and defend the US constitution. But GoL aims to transcend borders and encourage everyone everywhere to fight the cancer of creeping statism.
Steppenwolf
Steppenwolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L1veFreeOrDie Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:27 am

Yes I heard about General Mattis. That's what you get when you question His Royal Majesty Obama's advisors. This government is to the point now where nothing can be put past them. From Fast and Furious to Benghazi to the NDAA there is no question of the way we are headed and nothing surprises me anymore.
L1veFreeOrDie
L1veFreeOrDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down