Grandsons of Liberty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» What have you done for liberty today?
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 pm by /k/mass

» Biden never did care about Assault weapons.
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 am by He-Man

» Clinton on Benghazi: "What difference does it make?"
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:20 am by Steppenwolf

» Prominent Activist Claims Obama wants only military leaders who will fire on U.S. Citizens
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:27 am by L1veFreeOrDie

» Guns Across America protests
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 am by He-Man

» Kennesaw, GA celebrates 25 years without gun violence
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 am by He-Man

» Reliable news outlets
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 am by He-Man

» Today's Going To Be Intresting
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 pm by ConcealedShadow

» The Library
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:37 pm by Steppenwolf

Urgent Action Items
Email your reps with Ruger's Take Action Now!
+----------------------------+
OPPOSE A NATIONAL FIREARM REGISTRY
-------------------------------
EMAIL YOUR REPS with the GOA against President Obama's infringement of our liberties.
GOA Action Alert: Biden Proposals
POPVOX helps you get in touch with your reps regarding current bills. You can also see which bills your rep has sponsored or co-sponsored.

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns

2 posters

Go down

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns Empty Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns

Post by He-Man Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 pm

I really hope this is just whistle-blowing, but with tthe treachery this weasel has already committed, I wouldn't be surprised.

From The Weekly Standard:

Vice President Joe Biden revealed that President Barack Obama might use an executive order to deal with guns.

"The president is going to act," said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken. We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required."

Biden said that this is a moral issue and that "it's critically important that we act."

Biden talked also about taking responsible action. "As the president said, if you're actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking. But I'm convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of americans and take thousands of people out of harm's way if we act responsibly."

Biden, as he himself noted, helped write the Brady bill.

Eric Holder was scheduled to be at the meeting that's currently take place at the White House.

I'd post the link, but apparently I'm too much of a newfag.

On a semi unrelated topic, anyone else thinking maybe we should have a dedicated thread or section for things like this? If we start a new thread for every proposed piece of legislation or executive order, I get the feeling the board is going to get cluttered up rather fast.
He-Man
He-Man

Back to top Go down

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns Empty Re: Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns

Post by Steppenwolf Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Moved to new News category

>I'd post the link, but apparently I'm too much of a newfag.

Thought I'd fixed this, gimme a minute...

EDIT: Should be fixed
Steppenwolf
Steppenwolf
Admin

https://grandsons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns Empty Re: Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns

Post by He-Man Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 pm

The full article:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-obama-might-use-executive-order-deal-guns_694984.html

EDIT: It's fixed
He-Man
He-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Steppenwolf Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Steppenwolf
Steppenwolf
Admin

https://grandsons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down